You can access MoneyHelp’s financial counselling service by:
- phoning MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007 from 9.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, or
- completing the MoneyHelp email form. You should expect a response from a financial counsellor by return email or phone by 5pm on the following business day.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, contact MoneyHelp through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for the MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007
For administrative enquiries about the MoneyHelp service, please contact the Consumer Action Law Centre on 03 9670 5088 during office hours.