Contact form for MoneyHelp financial counselling enquiries

This service is available to Victorians who are experiencing financial difficulty. To call MoneyHelp refer to the help page.

* indicates a required field.

  • Do you have a preferred time for a phone call from MoneyHelp?
  • Privacy and personal information statement

For any MoneyHelp administrative enquiries, please contact Consumer Action Law Centre (CALC) on 03 9670 5088 or complete this email form